1. To define those concepts without which no society can fulfil its purpose in the absence of a regimented discipline.
2. To give direction to the pupils and staff so that they may know from which standards no deviation can be permitted.
1. Trustworthiness in all spheres.
2. Obligations to which a commitment has been made must be met.
3. Courtesy and Consideration towards all in all situations.
4. Obedience to specific instructions with particular reference to the work situation.
5. Objectivity i.e. Willingness to see other points of view and to take them into account before coming to any decision.
1. All members of the staff, the school council and pupils must ensure that no breach of the Charter goes uncorrected.
2. The Charter must be seen to apply to staff as well as pupils.